Chris's Blog: What a GREAT PARTY

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What a GREAT PARTY

Saturday night my wife threw me a suprise B-Day party and WHAT a party it was. Sure I got drunk, but it was just kewl to see a bunch of friends and family. It is funny because the older I get the more I realize that I can really count the few friends I have on one finger. Or at least those friends that you see often. The older you get the more responsibility everyone has and it is just hard to get on the same schedule and meet up like when you were in college and delivered pizza and had your evenings free, except for Friday night (good tip night).

When I look back and think about all the friends I had over the years it adds up...to at least 10...and that is a TON for me.

Several of my friends there had babies or where having babies, wow I really am getting older. My knees hurt, I leak more when I pee, and everyonce in a while it hurts when I sit down, but I don't think I am ready for a prostate exam yet...

I really shouldn't dwell on those things, I am just going to be happy for the life that I have got to live up to know and all the people I have met along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home