Chris's Blog: Something New

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Something New

Please excuse my mess on the main monkeyshyne website. I was trying to be all fancy and change up the look of the site a little bit and I think what I changed it to looks like shit. Late last night I thought "hey that looks really kewl and artsy and such", but today I look at it and say "wow that sucks donkey nuts."

See art is such a tough business, because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Take for instance the Mona Lisa, I think that painting is really bad. I mean the chick looks like a guy. But take any picture of a naked woman from Playboy and I would call that art, oh and of course they have great articles.

It is similar to music. Some people hear our music and think "wow this is great!" and other say "wow these guys need to stop stinking up the airways." Of course I would love to think EVERYONE loves our stuff, but I know that won't happen, that is just the reality of it.

Mona Lisa or Playboy, the decision is up to you...

1 Comments:

Blogger clcimage said...

SWANK. waaaay better.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home