Chris's Blog: Thanksgiving and Boredom and CD

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving and Boredom and CD

Holy crap I don't know what to do with myself? I have been having music withdrawls from not playing. Usually my weekends are full of gigs and I don't ever have free time. I have been actually able to relax a bit and get to sleep before 6am on the weekends.

We have had a few problems putting together the CD and getting it ready for the month of December. I wanted to have CD's at every show in December. It shouldn't have been a problem because we had the CD done and had over a month to get the CD cover design done, but things weren't taken care of and now I am in a crunch to try and get it all done. Yah it kind of upsets me that it always seems to fall back on my shoulders, I guess that is just my life. Don't worry though we will have CD's for the month of December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home