Chris's Blog: Those are damn good times

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Those are damn good times

Colin mentioned something to me the other day that always pops in and out of my mind, he said "You know Chris some of the best times I have are with this band and not always when we are on stage." And you know what, he is so right. Getting to meet all the kewl and different people and riding around in a black and white van through Texas is priceless. Here are some pics Cliff the great took just from this past Saturday. You can tell by the pics this was one helluva day.


First we rode motorcycles...Oz helped me get it running right, he is so smart...

Colin and I got scratched from riding the motorcycle...who said motorcycles are dangerous...

Then we played a show in Temple, this is Sean the bartender up on stage singing (or yelling) with me...

This is Keith rocking out with me, I love my buddy even if he gets upset when I ask him to drop me off at the Harley dealership...what are friends for...

Christian from the rock band Frolic and I sharing vocal duties...

See just one day and all that FINE entertainment and it didn't cost me a thing...well maybe my liver and lungs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home