Chris's Blog: MUTHER F$%#$#

Friday, October 13, 2006

MUTHER F$%#$#

I am in such a $hitty F'ing mood. I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something, but I am just brewing with hate right now. I think maybe I have some sort of mental issues and need drugs to fix my problems. Am I right? Is it ok to be PISSED OFF and hate everything because you are having a bad day? F-you, F-you, F-you who's next...

Here I just wrote a song about it:

I don't really F'ing care
if I'm bald and got no hair
I need a cold beer that I won't share
cause sometimes life just ain't fair

F-you, F-you, F-you who's next
X-Men has been playing on FX
F-you, F-you, F-you who's next
I live in the metroplex

Ok so the chorus needs a little bit of work, I totally shouldn't have used the word next, it really doesn't rhyme well...

Don't worry as Big Colin always says, "I will get over it in the same pair of panties"...and I still don't know what that means...

1 Comments:

Blogger Colin said...

I think Chris needs to get "High"

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home