Chris's Blog: Blogs are Back

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Blogs are Back

Ok after some talks with the boys, I decided to bring back all the blogs. Like I said before I was just getting a little frustrated with them not getting updated. I think between Keith and I you will at least get a couple blogs a week. Big Colin should update about once a week and Oz about once every 3 months.

This past weekend we had a blast in Wichita Falls and we played a new club in Lake Dallas Saturday. We played to a slew of interesting people Saturday night. One lady around 45 or so decided to show her boobs several times to the audience. One very drunk younger lady decided to climb on stage and play the tambourine right in my ear totally off time and continued to tell me "I don't think I ammm onnn nnn timeeeee...., what you do yo thinkkkkk..." Thank the Lord I am a professional and can handle those situations. Then there was one couple that was dancing all crazy. The lady must have been a cheerleader in a past life with all the splits and high kicks. And at one point in time she fell down and the guy fell with her and they decided to just dry hump right there in the middle of the dance floor...nice...then at one point she knocked his cowboy hat off and everyone but me also saw his hair go with the hat and I missed it. Anyways it was one of those experiences I wouldn't trade for nothing...good times...good times...

2 Comments:

Blogger clcimage said...

to make matters worse, it was boob flashers 52nd birthday party and the dude with the wig, i kid you now, it was a mullet wig and i dont think he wore it as a joke.

3:21 PM  
Blogger clcimage said...

i kid you not that is

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home