Chris's Blog: My Weekend by Christian Rawk

Monday, September 11, 2006

My Weekend by Christian Rawk


My weekend didn't start off so hot, I was called "soft" by Big Colin. He said my butt was not as shapely as Keith's. What does he know, I work out all the time trying my best to look fit for all of our adoring fans. I mean we have to make it big before I can fall off the deep end and get caught up on drugs and to many ho ho's and ding dongs. That hurt, but that is ok, I am a trooper and decided I could handle his remark.




Well I am glad that I didn't take it to personal because shortly thereafter Colin and I made up. We were both wearing our "hole in the knew kewl guy pants" and we knew right then we were too kewl for our knees to have material on them. If you look hard enough Big C is trying to point out all of my tattoos under my shirt, cause that's how we roll.






Then we started and ended the night with several Jaegar Bombs and as you can see in this picture Big Colin must've been feeling bad because he looks WASTED. Don't worry I took care of my buddy, my flabby butt and all...

1 Comments:

Blogger Colin said...

i think im going to have to stop telling people i don't drink....it makes me look like a liar

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home