Chris's Blog: New CD

Thursday, August 31, 2006

New CD

Keith and I were practicing last night and during one of our smoke breaks we started talking about the new CD and the direction we are going. We both agreed that this new CD is a little more pop/rock and not so edgy as the past CD's. I couldn't really say whether it was a good thing or a bad thing it just is. One of the songs on there is called "High" and it is a real sing along type song about getting high and I wrote the majority of it. It is something that I wouldn't or couldn't have written 3 years ago and to me I would say that is progress.

I think we have constantly changed over every CD we have put out and I believe change is good. So this one will be somewhat of a change. I have a feeling that most of you will really enjoy this one and I have a feeling that 1 or 2 of these songs will get us some national exposure, but I have been telling myself that for 6 years...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home