Chris's Blog: Feels good

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Feels good

It felt really good to get on stage again this past weekend. Getting a break now in then isn't a bad thing, I am just not used to it. I was feeling it SO much at the show in Temple, Tx. I actually said "If you don't like what you are hearing, get the F$%k out!" And I only think about 10 of the 15 people watching left the club, so that means 5 people LOVED what they were hearing. I think I have a new tag line for the band "monkeyshyne, winning them over 1 at time."

Just KIDDING, there was actually a great crowd at Bum's in Temple and no one left when I made that comment. We danced, we drank and we had a blast. Can't wait to do it again this Saturday. Plus we are going into the studio this weekend! Excellent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home