Chris's Blog: Oz and I look so smart?

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Oz and I look so smart?

Here are some pictures that Cliff took of Oz and I talking with the crowd the other night for the Dallas Songwriting Association. If you ask me we really look like we know what we are talking about.


See that guy right there to the bottom right, he has his hand on his chin and was probably thinking "Wow that Oz guy is hot..." or "Wow that Chris guy looks like he would beat my ass, or spank me." actually I am sure he was thinking "Who the hell are these guys?"



In this picture I was explaining that some men are bigger than others. Or maybe I was explaining that if you give out hugs with merchandise you seem to sell more merch...Or I was talking about boobs...


It just doesn't matter where you go someone is always going to yell Skynard or Slayer. Oz and I suggested when learning covers learn some Slayer and Skynard.

Just looking at the pictures reminds me about how smart we really looked. Remember its not whether you win or loose it is how you look when you play...and we looked FABuLous...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home