Chris's Blog: What a Weekend

Monday, June 26, 2006

What a Weekend

I think that this past weekend was one of the best in a while. Lately we have just been firing on all 3 cylinders, like a well-oiled lawn mower! Thanks to everyone who came out to the shows. We wrote this new song called "High" and its about getting high and WOW we get some serious reaction from it. At first I was a little hesitant to want to play and perform a song about getting high, but then I thought Eric Clapton wrote a song about Cocaine? Not that I am comparing myself with him, just trying to justify it to my conscience.

I am kind of excited this Wednesday night Oz and I get to talk about the music industry and what we have learned. It if from 7:30 to 9:30pm. We talk for an hour then play for an hour. Yes I know we don't appear to be intelligent, most people just think we are pretty boys...well they think Oz is a pretty boy, but we have picked up a thing or two along the way. If you are in a band, the industry or just a fun that is curious come on out. Live Mix @ Standard & Pours 1409 South Lamar Dallas, TX 75215, no cover and $1 off all imports, domestics and wine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home