Chris's Blog: Summer vacation was GOOD!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Summer vacation was GOOD!

We are back from vacation and I need a new liver. I told myself that I was going to give myself free reign this weekend on the drinking and smoking and DRINK AND SMOKE I did. I have been feeling pretty stretched thin with all that was going on in my life, this was my chance to revive. And it worked a little. I really needed about 2 weeks on the beach to really sort things out. You know that feeling when you have been on vacation and you are actually ready to come back and get to working on things with a new passion. I definitely didn’t have that.

I did pick up a new game while I was there called Bocce Ball. It is a game of skill much like Horse Shoes but played with big balls. Ask Keith about how BAD he got spanked on Sunday. My partner and I Bobo (a good friend) went undefeated that day. I am even thinking about starting an annual Bocce Ball tournament in Padre.
It is good to be home. I will take it easy this week resting my liver for this Friday night in Denton. We don’t have too many shows this month, which gives us time to write new material for our next CD. Yes another CD coming soon…well soon enough…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home