Chris's Blog: Just Tired

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Just Tired

Lately I have been in a funk this past week and last week. I just don't have much energy or drive to do anything. I don't know if I am just ready for a break or I am just tired of everything around me. Do you ever get like that where you just can't stand anything going on in your life? Or you want certain things to work out that just don't seem to work out. The biggest example in my life is the band. I have been playing music for such a long time. I write, I sing and I perform. Don't get me wrong, the other guys in the band and I get along. I just wish we were HUGE and touring around the world. And that we had at least one hit song on the radio and we could be actually playing music for a living. I know it seems like a kids dream and I guess that is just what I am. If growing up and becoming an adult means working 40 hours a week and doing something you don't particularly care for during those 40 hours, than damn it let me be a kid. You don't know how many times in my life I have heard someone say "you guys are going to make it" or "hang in there man, you are almost there". It has been over 16 years in the making and 6 or 7 of it have been with Colin and Oz.

What about my radio career I have started. Well it is fun, but F$$k I keep thinking about the money. And that line of business is no better than music. There are so many people just in it for themselves. I love being on the radio, but despise going in to the station in the morning and sitting behind a computer desk. I got started late in radio, what can I say.

I just am probably burnt out and need a break. Lord help me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home