Chris's Blog: This band has issues

Friday, May 12, 2006

This band has issues

I must address 2 blogs of my fellow band mates, Colin and Oz. First let me address Oz's blog. Oz, yes you "convienently" got hurt right after I discovered that my knee was F%$ed. But that is not what gave away your lie. You said your hip flexor was screwed and that you can't move your hips very well. Well this photo should some it all up:





















Yes I was there watching you tear it up on the floor last night in the Disco.

Now for Colin and his complaint about whining. Funny I don't recall ever "whining" about anything. I remember mentioning the fact that I had to carry a small family of immigrants across the border on my back (I roll like that). And I remember talking about how not only was my knee about to fall off, but I still managed to score 3 goals in the game where I messed up my knee. I also remember talking about single handedly taking Oz’s volleyball team to the finals. I guess the confusion is you hear acts of kindness, good deeds and heroism and assume it is whining. I guess that is what I get for being me. Lord it is hard to be me when you are super in so many ways...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home