Chris's Blog: Heavy Metal is back!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Heavy Metal is back!

Yes and that makes me happy. I was raised in the 80's and love hard rock and metal. Last night I went and saw Avenged Sevenfold. They have a song I totally dig called Bat Country. They sound very much like a mix between Iron Maiden with the singer of Faith No More. At the concert I mostly saw a lot of younger people like 14 to 18 types. I thought that was pretty kewl. Funny how music really does move in cycles. Hell I was jammin to this stuff when I was growing up and now it is back. I am convinced anytime now 70's acoustic rock will come back in style and guess who will be at the front of that wave, yep you guessed right Hootie and the Blowfish, but right behind them will definetly be monkeyshyne!!! Yes I can hardly wait...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home