Chris's Blog: Our Van is dying

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Our Van is dying

Yes that is right the only black and white van in Dallas with plush red captain chairs is on its last leg. I took it to one of the 2 mechanics that I trust and he said he would not even work on it because he would not let me waste my money. He said that the engine needs an overhaul, there is a cooling leek, the automatic steering box needs replacing and there is a AC leak, and this was just on initial inspection. Now we are in the delima of what are we going to do, that van has been like part of our family, but I guess sometimes you just have to shed your tears and move on. For those of you who don't know we named the van "Run Run", well I named it "Run Run" and Oz named it "Don't Run", the van never did like Oscar anyways...

I am thinking about putting a paypal donation button on the front of our website and asking all of our fans to pitch in for our next van. I am wanting to raise around $20,000 and get something fairly new. Trust me though your money would be put to good use and you would get that warm feeling inside of knowing you did something good.

What do you think? Donation button? Would you pay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home