Chris's Blog: Random Crap

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Random Crap

The Cd release is coming up this Saturday and instead of tell you all the reasons why you should be there I am just going to say this one thing, it is Oz's B-Day, thats right the day God decided to grace us with his presence, for some this is good, for others not so good. For Colin and I (without sounding gay) grateful (ok enough with the mushy stuff). Oz did tell me that he was sad and he did not think anyone would show up for this show or care about his Birthday. Actually all he kept talking about was Colin in some dream he had...weird...So if you need a reason to come out, it should be make a little boy happy on his birthday and who knows he may even let you spank him.

Ok this is a song I spoofed on the radio: http://www.monkeyshine.info/grillzkennyB.mp3 figured I would post it for fun. It is a country singer spoofing Nelly's song Grillz.

This picture of Turd F. (aka Trista) at her B-Day Party. You really can't see it but on top of her cake was a TURD and she was eating it GROSS... (I know I will never get true revenge from the picture she took of Colin and I LOOKING like we are making out, Colin you sick bastard...)



What does my new quote "Mow My Yard" mean. Well it symbolizes how I feel about the world, if everyone would just mow their yards, the world would be a greater and better groomed place.

done for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home