Chris's Blog: Stealing my thunder

Friday, February 24, 2006

Stealing my thunder

Ok for those of you watching American Idol there is a guy on there with a shaved head and his name is Chris. HOLY SHIT this guy is my freaking body double, I swear he must have been to a monkeyshyne show and decided that he was going to imitate me, please observe:

This is me driving in my truck, I am very happy:



This is a picture of Chris, he is also happy:



Here is a picture of me on stage, "rocking out":



Here is a picture of Chris "rocking out" on stage (switching shirt colors ain't gonna fool anyone):




But the coincedences don't stop there. For instance this past Tuesday night I sang "Wanted Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi on stage in Wichita Falls for a private party. The next night Chris decides to sing, guess what song, thats right "Wanted Dead or Alive". Son of a BITCH, I mean what is left for me, this guy is stealing my fifteen minutes of fame, he is TOTALLY copying everything I do, and I am not real happy about that. So if you watch American Idol and you actually vote, please save a Chris and vote for Ace, yah he is kinda gay (like Oz), but you will preserve my fifteen minutes in the sun...DAMN YOU CHRIS...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home