Chris's Blog: An old friend

Friday, February 03, 2006

An old friend

Funny I was reading a book the other day and it triggered a memory of an old friend I grew up with named Carter. So I decided to see if I could track, and sure enough (thanks to the world wide web) I found where he was and actually he was in Dallas. Back when we were younger Carter moved away to Seattle Washington, we hung out for a while, but as we grew older we parted ways. I shot him an email and we met up for a couple of beers. Man it was like old times. What a trip, what a trip.

A couple more days and the "Now" will get taken off of myspace.

FYI, the CD release MAY NOT happen, Big Colin has decided that on March 4th he has a Red Apple party that is more important...WHAT THE HELL IS A RED APPLE PARTY...Regardless Oz and I will be there, handing out CD's and getting him drunk for his B-Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home