Chris's Blog: March 4th not only our CD release but the Birthday or ...

Thursday, February 02, 2006

March 4th not only our CD release but the Birthday or ...

Oz. Yep that is right, Oz's Birthday is also on March 4th. No I didn't exactly plan it that way, but I am sure he doesn't mind. By the way Oz likes anything sweet like candy or cake so feel free to bring him goodies on his special day. I also want to remind you a couple more days and we will take down "Now" from our myspace site and put up another song from our upcoming CD, so better get your fill of it. It won't be available again until the CD release March 4th at the Firewater Bar and Grill. Go to http://www.myspace.com/monkeyshyne to give it a listen or jump on my personal myspace site at http://www.myspace.com/klewta.

For this show I think we are even going to have 2 guitars to give away. Thats right 2 guitars to give away. A autographed black one and a white one. If I have said it once I am going to say it again, this is a show you DON'T want to miss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home