Chris's Blog: Can't a man just CRAP...

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Can't a man just CRAP...

Vacation was great, but I have come back and already I am swamped under with work. Of course I would have it no other way. On top of my already 3 jobs (morning radio, computer job at newspaper, and the band) I have picked up an overnight DJ job. That's right I am now officially a DJ for 106.3 the buzz in Wichita Falls, I am their overnight guy and I am going under the moniker of Christian. Its showbiz baby and Chris is a good name but Christian is even kewer. Actually it is the name of my first unborn kid (no my wife isn't pregnant). Where do I find the time to do anything well really I don't. I was asked a question about focus the other day and how important is it? I think focus is great, when I am doing 1 thing I do that one thing, but I guess I am under the impression that just doing one thing is just too dang boring. Sure TV is great and having friends is fine, I need challenge in my life, new things and I am slowly finding them. So for those of you in Wichita Falls, TX. keep an ear out for my overnight show...that is if you are up past midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home