Chris's Blog: New Years Resolution

Friday, December 30, 2005

New Years Resolution

I Chris hereby declare that in the new year of 2006 I will:
- Listen first, then speak (yah right, thats easy)
- I will cuddle more with the ones I love (no not you Colin)
- I set aside ME time (between the hours of 3:30am - 3:36am)
- I will watch what I eat (as it is going into my mouth)
- I will dance like no one is watching (my wife already thinks this is true)
- I will not jump Oz or Colin's shit for not UPDATING their blogs on a REGULAR BASIS (guys are you reading this)
- I will journey with my band to exotic new locations (there is this town of about 300 called tallawacky in Texas that has been BEGGING for us to come play)
- I will stand by and watch one of my homes be demolished, Deep Ellum (what do you actually expect me to do something about it)...

This is a good list to start from, I hope you are taking your New Years Resolutions as serious as me :) HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home