Chris's Blog: Scott has done it again

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Scott has done it again



For those of you who don't know Scott he is our exclusive monkeyshyne photographer. I must say probably one of the best around. He also is just one kewl dude to hang out with. We met him a couple years back in Wichita Falls at the Iron Horse Pub and instantly he fell in love with the shyne, but not in a gay way, well at least I don't think so...Anyways Oz had already written something about him a couple weeks back, but now that he has posted some new picks of us I figured it was my turn to write about him. Not only is he a good photographer, but somehow he can related Michael Jackson to most situations in his life, for instance the other night when we were all out to eat and he said, "Man you guys should have seen this photo shoot I took, it was like Michael Jackson", I asked "DUDE, gross what are you taking nude pics of naked monkeys again" and he said "NO, geez beaver I was talking about the Beat Video", somehow it made sense to him, and I guess that is all that matters.

Check out his site http://www.scorndesign.com/ for some mighty fine pics.

Dang Scott did it again, what a pic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home