Chris's Blog: Being sick sucks

Monday, November 28, 2005

Being sick sucks

This weekend was a good weekend as far as playing with bands we like and getting to play in front of great crowds. We got to meet a lot of new people and win over a lot of new fans. Recovering from my illness sucked. When I get sick and after I get sick my senses get hightened, my sense of hearing, smelling and taste are 10x's better than they usually are. Being in a smokey bar both Friday and Saturday night didn't help. Now I am an X smoker, but one that doesn't mind when other people smoke. But this weekend LORD have mercy what I would have paid to have been able to play in a smokeless bar. I mean that cigarette smoke just tasted like liking the inside of a chimney and trust me I know what that tastes like. Today I am much better, just a little flemmy. I usually only get sick about 2 times within a year, so I am done for this year, AMEN...smok'em if you gott'em...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home