Chris's Blog: Recording Progress

Monday, November 21, 2005

Recording Progress

We are finally able to see the light with the recording, we spent sometime this weekend working on it and we have a few more days left and we should be closer to having something. Of course we still have to get it pressed and duplicated. I am thinking that at the end of January we will have a CD release party. I am really excited about this CD and we even put a cover song on this one. Yes a cover song, meaning a song that someone else wrote, but I think everyone will like this song. I want to thank Craig at Deep Ellum Studios for pushing us on this one. He rocks and any bands out there looking for a good affordable place to record I recomend him highly. His website is http://www.deepellumstudios.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home