Chris's Blog: Studio Pics from Colin's Blog (Chris is lazy?)

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Studio Pics from Colin's Blog (Chris is lazy?)

As most of you know we are in the studio right now recording our next CD. And yes this is going to be the BEST stuff we have EVER done, I hope...Well Colin has been documenting the experience with a camera at http://colinmonkeyshyne.blogspot.com/, and I noticed out of the 5 pictures he has of me 3 are me lying on the couch (1 with me lying with him), 1 is me rubbing our sound engineers back (totally not in a gay way) and only one of me actually doing something in the studio. That is a picture of me singing my heart out (of course he even makes fun of that saying I am trying to kiss the mic). I just want everyone to know that I have actually been doing something in the studio and it hasn't been a extended couch break as Colin makes it seem. I think he has an evil plot to make me look like a slacker and that I am only in the band for my good looks. Well things are going to change I believe I am going to bring a camera into the studio and show you how hard I really work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Colin said...

the reason it looks like Chris is being lazy is because HE IS!!!! If it wasn't for me and all the work i have put into the studio we wouldn't even have a cd. I had to write all the guitar lines, harmonies, drums, percusion, and even the bass lines too. Plus i had to take all the pics in the studio because the other boys were too busy watching tv. So Chris is lazy sorry i just document what i see. I still love you though bro. :)

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home