Chris's Blog: Rain

Monday, October 31, 2005

Rain

Yes it is Halloween today and it is raining...hmmm, that doesn't really bother me too much because as an adult I don't get to go tricker treating anymore. I used to love filling up my pillow case with tons and tons of candy, of course that was when my mom would actually let us go trick r treating. Then when my brothers and sister and I got home we would dump out all the candy on the floor, look for any needles/nails or rasor blades sticking out of the wrappers, sort it into good candy/bad candy piles and commence trading and eating until our mom told us that was enough. Now I don't get that pleasure, and if it rains, that just means my wife and I have an excuse to eat all the candy that we would have given out...And we only buy good candy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home