Chris's Blog: ?Como Esta?

Friday, October 21, 2005

?Como Esta?

Bein, e tu? I am in the process of learning Espanol, why, well seems that since I live in Texas it would just make sense. Lo Siento hablo poco Espanol. I don't speak much and have been forcing myself to learn new words everyday. I actually think it is a good thing. I wish our American school system would get off its ass and start demanding children learn multiple languages right from the get go, then I wouldn't have all these problems trying to learn now, well not as many. I really need to find a Mexican pen pal or something. I would make Oz my mexican pen pal, but I think Colin speaks more spanish then him. For anybody out there that wants to swap 1st grade mexican emails with me, go ahean shoot me an email at klewta@yahoo.com.

Adois...(don't expect me to spell any better in spanish than I do in English)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home