Chris's Blog: One of those days

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

One of those days

Have you ever had one of those days were you are just SO PISSED OFF at everything, but nothing set you off. I had that day yesterday, didn't matter what anyone did it was annoying. I hated every person on the road and couldn't stop cursing. I don't know if I am starting to feel the effects of 12 work hour days (2 jobs), upcoming studio preparation, upcoming show preparation (working on a new but old stage design), weekend fillins for board operators at the radio station, weekend shows, tutoring 1 to 2 nights a week, band practices, band management and finding at least 1 to 2 hours a week to spend with my wife. If it weren't for the nightly visits to the gym and my 1 soccer game a week, I would probably explode. Yes I bring this all upon myself, I am what some people refer to as an over achiever, funny thing is, I don't ever feel like I achieve a whole lot. Maybe that is why I was so pissed, today I am much better...I think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home