Chris's Blog: Were are all of those hero's now?

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Were are all of those hero's now?

Pakistan just had an earthquake, and they are estimating 30,000+ people are going to be dead from this. Funny thing is, I haven't heard much about this disaster. I haven't heard of any "stars" stepping up and doing a concert benefit. I haven't heard of any telethons that are going to be done by the TV networks. I haven't heard the NFL say they are going to donate $1,000,000 to this cause (which by the way is a joke for the billion dollar football industry). Yesterday I talked about how Jesus, son of God, was middle eastern. That means he was not born in America, nor did he ever visit America. Our savior wasn't from around here he was from over there. Think about that. So Kanye West, I guess if George Bush doesn't like black people. American people (black, white, grey, purple) don't like middle eastern people. Please understand I would love to be proven wrong, but I just don't think I am. I have a theory and it is that Americans don't really like the middle east because we think that all of them hate us and that Ben Laden is over there planning to blow us up. And if a celebrity/star was to show support for these people that he/she might fall out of favor with the American people. Just a thought.

2 Comments:

Blogger Colin said...

Durka Durka Allah

2:09 PM  
Blogger Chris Cloutier said...

rebeccak, I hope you are right, I hope we will see some fundraisers in the next couple of weeks. Glad to see that you have a caring heart and don't feel this way. I did say it was just a theory that American's don't like middle eastern people.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home