Chris's Blog: Defending a Kidd

Friday, September 30, 2005

Defending a Kidd

I found myself in the middle of 5 bouncers that had just found out I work for Kidd Kraddick. And as most guys do they started making pokes at Kidd. See most guys like Russ Martin and think Kidd is a girly girl. I started to defend Kidd. Me defending Kidd Kraddick in a Rock bar, against bouncers, 2 to 3 times my size. Hmmmm, a year ago I would have never thought I would be defending Kidd Kraddick, I used to be one of those guys thinking he was a girly girl. Kidd really isn't that bad and actually with the empire he has built I respect a lot of what he has done. "Big" Mike the biggest bouncer said "Man Chris you just lost some cred with me dude." Dammit I can't afford to loose anymore, I mean on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the kewlest and highest in cred points I rank at about a 4, if you take some away that brings me down to a 2, and that is down right just dorky. I need to start using words like "fantastic" and "neeto". Then in desperation I turned to my bald brother "P" (Paul) and he agreed with Mike except he liked Big Al. Then Mike said he thought Kellie was hot and they all agreed. And the guy that started it all was James, my wife even bought him a Adidas ball cap, and he sold me out :) Nah just kidding, I don't care if people know, I think I need to get a shirt that says "I Listen To Kidd Kraddick in the Morning" and where it wherever I go, of course it would need to be white, with white lettering, BUT I would wear it with pride. One more thing, I do have to thank Zack, a New Music Festival worker for having my back, he liked Kidd and even went on a fishing trip with him. We didn't really care to hear the details...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home