Chris's Blog: Who am I?

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Who am I?

I once wrote a song about it and it was called "who am i." Now that might not be a question that people ask themselves a lot, but to me I ask myself several times a day, everday. Lately I have been really trying go to the core of who I am. I am trying to strip away all the things that my mind might be clouded with and it is hard. In todays society there are so many things that bombard my conscience. The 50+ bulletin boards on the way home from work, the 80 radio advertisments in one day and all of this telling me who I should be, how I should act, what car I should drive and how I need to eat a Fresh New Chicked Delux Sandwich from McDonalds to impress the other guys in the band (if you haven't heard the commercial, feel lucky). Not only those influence me, but the people that surround me too. Some totally lift you up and some totally bring you down, and usually the ones that bring you down aren't trying to. I am trying my best to find that spiritual road, and my calling in life, guess all I really can do is try. Right? Anyboy hungry for some McD's fries???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home