Chris's Blog: Thank You

Monday, September 12, 2005

Thank You

Ok I posted a blog about feeling down about the music business and how I felt jaded that we didn't get accepted to some festival and a REALLY KIND fan of ours posted a VERY nice comment on that blog. That put things into perspective. I sometimes forget the reason I don't play in my room to my walls is having the ability to share what I feel with other people and hope they connect. Thats what it is about, connecting. Actaully for the first time I am really starting to realize that. Our whole life is made up of connections and most of those connections involve other people. Like our first kiss (in Colin's case I think it was with a dog, but hey I still love him), our first dance (in Oz's case I think that he had 3 dates to his first dance) and our first "song". You know that song that when you hear it you play that 2 minute video of your life. That artist who wrote that song just connected with you and you don't even know him or her, how cool is that. My first song was by RATT "Round and Round", does that bring up memories. Thank you for those who listen to our music and connect with it, it is my pleasure to be able to share with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home