Chris's Blog: Sleep Deprivation

Monday, August 01, 2005

Sleep Deprivation

I got up Friday morning at 4:30 am to do a little training at the radio station. We then left for San Angelo at 4pm for a gig and I slept a total of 2 hours (maybe, Mr. Weistenheimer has a happy brake foot) then I drove home from our San Angelo gig ariving in Dallas at 7am. By that time Colins and my conversation turned into Chick Filet talk. Probably because I was hungry. As I was talking to him I realized the greatness in the business infrastructure Chick Filet has built. I always understand the person at the drive through, I never get soggy waffle fries, they put chick on a buiscuit and the list could go on and on. They even obsever the Lord's day and that is why they are closed on Sunday. Wow what a company, Chick Filet you have one a piece of my stomach, my culinary friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home