Chris's Blog: Life, I wrote a song about it...

Monday, July 25, 2005

Life, I wrote a song about it...

Yes I did and it was off of our latest CD. Though it is a simple song it has a lot of meaning for me. Funny I have had people mention that it sounded like a worship song and maybe that isn't a bad thing. The point of the song it, you will never know what life brings. I mean sometimes the worse things in your life turn out to be the best things that ever happen. Since most of us care about right here right now, we don't like to suffer. So when things are tough or bad we tend to avoid them. I think suffering is just as good for the soul as happiness. I think if you were never sad, you wouldn't know what it was like to be happy. Me personally, I do enjoy the journey of life, don't get me wrong there are times when I have been beaten down, but I always know that something around the corner is going to be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home