Chris's Blog: You don't know how it feels

Monday, July 18, 2005

You don't know how it feels

This past weekend we spent the whole weekend in Wichita Falls, Tx. playing a couple of shows. And the kewl thing about it was on Friday night we had a woman name Chrissy, booker/new fan, buy us a shot. Then on top of that there was a woman out there named Lisa, also a fan, who was having her B-Day. Well Oz and I did our best to embarras her and make her B-Day a night to remember and I think we did. And at the end of the night, her party she was with picked up my tab. WOW, twice in one night I had woman buy me drinks and that is just AMAZING. I mean I have know plenty of woman, including my wife, that go to bars and never pay for a drink. But to be a man and have that happen, well "you don't know how it feels" just like the great Tom Petty sang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home