Chris's Blog: What holds us together?

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

What holds us together?

Lately I have been thinking about the band and what has held us together after this long, and I came up with a couple of things. It isn't just one person that holds it together it is all of us. Yes this sounds mussy, but just hear me out. Big Colin, as most of you know him, is the corner stone of the band, I admire Colin's heart, it is almost as big as him. I don't know how many times I have berated, batted and beaten him down and he still has a hug for me (yes I said hug and yes I think he is gay), but when this group is down he is quick to pick us up with his words of encouragement, especially when it comes to me being down, thanks Colin. Oz has been like a brother to me, always letting me have may say and then making his suggestions low key. Of course his suggestion are usually the ones we go with (even using the drumstick for a brake holder, but I won't admit that). And then there is Keith the new guy, he just makes us better. His passion and lust for music have driven us to new levels in playing and writting. Funny all of us contribute a lot and they always say the whole is greater than the single and in this case that is so true.

Peace
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home