Chris's Blog: What to Do???

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

What to Do???

This past 2 months amazingly I have been offerred and accepted 2 jobs, and I am still not working either one. When I mean offerred they said "Do you want the job" and I said "YES." Now to me that means that we have a verbal contract and that I am hired. To them I guess that means, sure you are hired when just don't know if we ever want you to officially start. Now this wouldn't be a bad thing if I was getting paid to sit around and wait for them to get me started, but that is not the case. What ever happened to the "good ole days", when you got a job, it meant you got the job. Actaully this could work in my advantage. I am giving anyone and everyone who listens to monkeyshyne a JOB, you pick the salary and the hours!!! (Just don't ever plan on there being a start date...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home