Chris's Blog: Religion and Politics

Monday, August 15, 2005

Religion and Politics

This past weekend I got in a big argument at a party over religion and politics. Rule number 1 when drinking, don't argue either. It was me vs. 4 other people (I like those odds) and at first it was a discussion on our belief system, then slowly but surely gov't got involved. So what did the argument prove, nothing. For some reason when I get in those type situations, I just feel a strong need to be right. HAHAHA, if you asked those around me they would say that I feel that need all the time, which is also true. Of course during many points that I made when I look back on it, 5 minutes earlier I was making that opposing point mine. Once again RULE 1 at a party NEVER and I mean NEVER argue politics and religion, leave those discussions for the dinner table...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home