Chris's Blog: Memory like a dead elephant

Friday, September 09, 2005

Memory like a dead elephant

That is me and that is my memory. I know everything is in there, I just don't ever remember anything or I just don't remember it the right way. So instead of being one of those people that says "Oh I meant to but I forgot", I write things down. I carry around a notepad and pen with me almost everywhere I go. And I constantly make "To do" lists as well as notes about things. I also have 2 online calendars that mark events for me, not just 1 but 2. To me it boils down to this, change is hard, but change is good. People want to change, they just don't know how. Well here is my suggestion to people who don't remember things WRITE IT DOWN. Make it a habit to write down everything, trust me you aren't going to kill to many trees. And as I have stated before, the more you write things down, the easier it becomes.

Note: I need to remind myself to remind the other guys in the band to UPDATE their blogs...now that is babysitting I don't want to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home