Chris's Blog: Why would you say such a thing

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Why would you say such a thing

Lately I have been told by a number of people, including Big Colin (GAY) that I am hot. Nope I still don't see that. Now don't get me wrong, I don't think I am a slouch, but hot, I have just never pictured myself that way. I mean do hot people think they are hot? I guess I am glad that God blessed me with all the right body parts, but that is about it. I do like people with confidence in themselves, but not people who are overconfident. I guess I want to see myself more like a Clint Eastwood and not a Colin Farrell. Clint Eastwood always played the rough guy with a gun. Whether it was a cowboy movie or a cop movie he was tough (lets not talk about "paint your wagon" I think he did CRACK while filming that movie), rugged and well handsome (I said it, but I am not gay). He talked in this low, cool, "make my day" voice. And he could look right through anyone with that stare of his. Now if I am that kind of hot, I can deal with that. On the other hand if I am Colin Farrell hot, get me a baseball bat, a knife and some duct tape and I can fix that real quick. I mean the dude tries to look tough and mean, but I ain't buyin what he is selling. No offense Oz (the pretty boy of the band), but you can keep that pretty boy stuff to Colin Farrell and yourself...

signing off Chris not hot, but rugged Cloutier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home