Chris's Blog: Random Thoughts

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Random Thoughts

Have you ever wondered why people hit the elevator button more than once? Is there something I don't know, like there is a magic number of times that if you hit it, the elevator will come quicker.

Today I yelled back at a bum and I felt good and bad. The other day a bum asked me for money and I said "sorry dude" and he said "man you don't have a heart", that hurt. Today as I was walking in a bum walked up to me and right as he was asking "Hey man you got any...." I said with a very glaring look "You BETTER not be asking me for money." He looked suprised and walked off. Part of me said to hell with you, the other part said I am not a very good Christian, what if that was Jesus come again. Next time maybe I will ask for money first.

When Oz and I were eating at the Angry Dog this past weekend I was eyeing the persons fry's next to me and she had barely touched them. When the server came around and took up her plate I said "Oh man I was going to ask you if you were finished with those?" she laughed at me and said "I was and sure I you could have had them." Is that just as strange as a bum asking for money? I mean if I was going to throw a dollar in a garbage can and a bum walked up and said "can I have that dollar" I would be like "sure dude, I was going to throw it away anyways." Maybe it isn' t the same. Weird yes, but not the same.

When I am driving down the road and I yell at another driver, what does it matter? The other driver can't hear me. Is that just like my little dog peeing on the mailbox, he knows if the big dog actually saw him he would chew him up and spit him out, but when the big dog isn't around my dog is king. When I am driving and I yell at someone, who can't hear me, I can say anything I want. If they heard me what would I really say?

And people ask me if I am ok? Probably not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home