Chris's Blog: What a day

Thursday, October 06, 2005

What a day

Is it possible to fall asleep at work 3 times in one day??? Damn must be the weather, sometimes the hardest part about working behind a computer all day is not talking to anyone, just yourself. And Dallas just had a cold front come through and drop the temp down in the 60's. I attribute that to my falling asleep. Ok that and I am trying to kick my habit of drinking a Red Bull in the morning. I got in the habit of getting to the radio station and popping open a Red Bull and man did it help. Today I said, no way I am going to break that habit. Red Bull withdrawl sucks. He I am going through withdrawl and it seems that Oz has all of these celebrity woman leaving there men to be with him (I think his wife might mind). I just don't know which would be worse, Jessica Simpson or Red Bull addiction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home