Chris's Blog: Can you just give me some space?

Friday, October 14, 2005

Can you just give me some space?

Yep thats right I am now officially a myspacer. I created a profile http://www.myspace.com/klewta. Yes I do feel a little like a young teenage boy or girl and that is ok. Myspace is kind of kewl when you think about it. Being able to connect with 100's of 1000's of people around the world, send them messages, see their pics and listen to their music. That is kewl, think back 10 years ago and that wasn't much of a possibility. I just think the internet in general is so damn kewl. I mean monkeyshyne, when you think about it, has our music distributed globally and it doesn't cost us a thing. We had some fans find us over in Spain that started posting our songs and information all over bulletin boards over there and we couldn't understand any of it. HOW COOL IS THAT. Ok going back to myspace, it is just a great way to network and meet new people. Won't YOU be my friend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home