Chris's Blog: Haunted Bathroom

Monday, October 17, 2005

Haunted Bathroom

This past weekend my wife and I and a couple of Friends went to a haunted house. It was a terror park that had a live band playing, food, beer and 1 haunted house with 3 different sections and also a haunted maze. First let me say the only thing that was really scary was the Port-O-Potty. I think that if you really want to scare people just make them walk into a couple of those, it just doesn't get any worse than that. The actual haunted house wasn't that scary or even that interesting. Either I am so decensitised by the crap I see in movies and the TV or it just really kind of sucked. The haunted maze was funny because it wasn't even a maze, there was only one way you could go. And the one time we found a door that said "Don't enter" we entered and the guy behind it said "You aren't supposed to be here, go that way", hmmmm not right. They should have called it the "Let us take you on a $4 walk", guess that doesn't sell like "Haunted Maze of Death"...haunted my ass...my ass was scared of those toilets...hmmmm...thought....next year...monkeyshyne's haunted toilet $2 to enter, $2 to leave a deposit...no thats scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home