Chris's Blog: It is what it is...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It is what it is...

I have been hearing this statement much more lately in conversation with people. It is just another way of saying "Shit happens", but on a much more corporate America level. The more I live life the more I realize that I can't change a lot of things, I always have a choice, the choice a lot of the time is how to react to a situation. One of the biggest issues I deal with in my life is my band of course. I wish we were a national top 10 CD selling band and that was my main job, but that isn't the case. I could and sometimes do get pissed about it, well that is a choice that I make. There is always more that I can be doing, right now I feel I am doing enough. If it happens it happens and it is what it is. Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home