Chris's Blog: Spoof songs

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Spoof songs

I have had a couple people ask me now about the spoof songs on our site. Well I work for the Kidd Kraddick Morning show and I have really been getting into the spoof song. To date the band and I have had 4 songs played on the show. Now to some that may not seem like a big deal to us that is kind of kewl. Kidd Kraddick is syndicated, that means his show is played in 39 other cities other than Dallas, his listening audience is over 1.4 million people. So for us that means we have had National airplay, sure it is for a spoof of another song, but it is still kewl just thinking about how many people just heard something you created. Now if we can just get us a record deal squared away and some major backing then maybe next time it will be a actual monkeyshyne song being played nationwide. Now that would be REAL kewl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home