Chris's Blog: Lost my voice

Monday, December 05, 2005

Lost my voice

My worst fear as a musician finally came true, this weekend I lost my voice. About 1 1/2 hours into our 3 hour set Friday night in Tyler, Tx. my voice decided it was done and left me. I was feeling subpar and even went into the bathroom and said a water prayer to the porcelin gawd. I thought I would be fine to sing on Saturday me being superman and all, but to my suprise I still didn't have a voice Saturday morning either. I guess that just means that I am human and not from the planet zorg. Luckily monkeyshyne is a 2 singer band so Oz covered my butt both nights, thanks dude, you rock. I even think by the 2nd night he was liking it a little too much (lead singer syndrome). The kewl thing was is Saturday night we chose stage names, Oz was "Superman", Colin chose "Colin" (ya real original) and I chose "Raspy Cracker" because of my voice and well...

Christmas song coming soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home