Chris's Blog: Time off is good

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Time off is good

This week and this weekend I am only working 1 job, just at the radio station and even though that will add up over 30 hours it is still nice to only work 1. No band this week or this weekend and no other daytime job duties. I actaully had time to go watch a movie last night at a theater. It was King Kong and it wasn't a bad movie at all, it was a little long and hard on the legs, not too bad. A couple more days till Christmas and I can't wait to see what Santa brings me. I know I told him that I wanted to upgrade my home recording studio, and I told him it was ok to wait till after Christmas to buy me the things I need. Guitar Center is SO overpriced right before Christmas. Funny Oz and I have gone in there several times in the past before Christmas just watching the sales guys salivate over the mom that walks in and says "I want to buy a guitar for my son" lady BIG mistake. Merry Happy Everyone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home