Chris's Blog: I'm otta here

Friday, January 06, 2006

I'm otta here

I am off for a weeks vacation next week. We have a show in Denton tonight nothing going on tomorrow night and Sunday I get on a plane. Tonight should be a fun one, since I will have the "I don't care" attitude. Who knows I might even spank Big Colin live on stage...Ok that went to far I am getting a really bad visual, because of course he would have to be naked for me to spank him, STOP...thats enough. I will make sure I bring back plenty of picks of me busting out all kinds of crazy rocker moves on my board. I also won't be updating my blog, or there is a good chance I won't be updating my blog next week, so I guess you will have to pray that Oz and Colin decide to stay current with their blogs. Remember I made a New Years Resolution to leave them alone about their blogs, but feel free to email Colin at geminimusician@yahoo.com or Oz and monkeyshynepromo@yahoo.com and mention something to them. I am sure they wouldn't mind hearing from you.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND WEEK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home